Guys, if you want to enable VoLTE on your VI SIM, then you are in the right place. I will tell you how you can enable VoLTE on your Vodafone Idea SIM without any issues.
Sometimes Vodafone Idea by default does not enable VoLTE services on your SIM, so you need to enable it manually.
How to Enable VoLTE on VI SIM
So here are the steps to enable volte service on your VI SIM.
- Insert VI SIM in the first SIM slot
- Now open your device settings and visit the network settings center
- Now click on the sim first (VI)
- Now Choose Network selection to 5G, 4G, 3G, or 2G Auto
- Now you will see an option to enable VoLTE, Just tab on that option
- If VoLTE still does not work on your device, then restart your device; it may be that VoLTE will work
- If VoLTE still does not work on your device, then make a call to 198 from your vi number and tell them to enable volte service on your sim
- Or you can send an email to [email protected]
- The email sample is mentioned below.
Hi My Name is_____ and this is my VI Number __________ and i want to enable VoLTE service on this number. please enable VoLTE services on my number. thanks...
Video Tutorial To Enable VoLTE on VI SIM
I hope you will love this post, and if you do, then share it on social media. If you still have any confusion about how to enable VoLTE on your VI SIM (Vodafone idea), then ask me in the comment section, and I will answer.