Tech Accents respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users and visitors to do the same. As an online service provider, we comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and have implemented the following policy to address claims of copyright infringement.
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on Tech Accents in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a written notification (“DMCA Notice”) containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to allow us to locate the material on Tech Accents that you believe infringes upon your copyright.
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your DMCA Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA Notice to our designated copyright agent at:
- Name: Thomas Saga
- Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA Notice, we will promptly investigate the alleged infringement and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material. We are committed to protecting the rights of copyright owners and will work diligently to address any valid concerns.
We understand the importance of intellectual property and value the creative works of others. If you believe that any content on Tech Accents infringes upon your copyright, we encourage you to contact our designated copyright agent promptly. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a respectful and compliant online environment.